Quality of life auditors
Some people in CVT are training to become Quality of Life auditors.
Here is an Easy Read paper describing the work of Quality of Life auditors
A Quality of Life Auditor is someone who checks that people with disabilities are leading ‘ordinary lives’. An ‘ordinary life’ is when you:
- are part of the community
- have a active life
- Have a job, go to workshops or education which supports you to develop as a person
- are living in a place you want to live with people you want to live with
- have friends and family around you - you might also be married or have a partner
- make your own choices about your life
- Have the right support when you need it.